Kevin and Darren's interview with Ross Matthews from E! at the 2012 SAG Awards
- Ross: [To someone off-screen]... on live TV. I'm SO jealous of you!
- Kevin: I would date George Clooney.
- Ross: [laughs] You would date George Clooney?
- Kevin: I would--Who wouldn't?
- Darren: Oh, yeah. I would date George Clooney.
- Ross: I'm here with the guys-- Kevin McHale and Darren Criss from Glee! All the Gleeks are just freaking out right now. You have the most amazing fans, don't you?
- Kevin: Um, they are pretty amazing, yeah.
- Ross: Yeah. [To Darren] And they must have come to see you in "How to Succeed in Business," you replaced Daniel Radcliffe on Broadway.
- Darren: I did, for a little bit, but I paid them a lot of money to--to come see the show. It was a huge--it was a huge ordeal. But, um, yea! It was--It was cool. We had a lot of, kind of, Broadway fans, Glee fans, and everything else fans coming out to the show. It was real nice.
- Ross: It must have been really cool when you walk out of your first appearance on stage, and they just scream. That must be a nice feeling?
- Darren: Uh . . . Yea, but I always joked, "That was mostly my dad."
- Kevin: Ha ha ha!
- Darren: [My dad] who has the voice of a thousand little girls.
- Ross: [laughs] That is so funny! Now let's see--Chris Colfer, who just recently said that you're a good kisser, but he said that you KNOW you're a good kisser. Can you explain that?
- Darren: I don't even know, what does that mean?! I like to think that he means that I--I--
- Kevin: Chris is just putting your business out there!
- Darren: I'm gonna make Chris-- Maybe he was just trying to be nice and say--saying that I had, maybe, some confidence?
- Ross: Yea. [to Kevin] Are you a good kisser?
- Kevin: I don't know! I-- I-- I don't know!
- Darren: I don't know if I'm a good kisser, that's completely [unintelligible]!
- Ross: You can never say you're a good kisser, but I know for a fact that Giuliana is a great kisser.
- Kevin: [Nods in agreement.] Me too.
- Darren: It's a lot, like, ya know--Table hockey. No one's really good at it, you can just have a really good game!
- Kevin: I just hope it's not THAT bad!
- Darren: You don't go, "Yea, I'm good at this game!" No one's really good at it.
- Ross: Ha ha! That's so funny! G, enough kiss talking! Go to you! [camera cuts away]
Click for HQ!!
Darren and Kevin interview with E! at the SAG awards
Kevin McHale, when Ross Matthews (from E!) told Darren that Chris Colfer said Darren knows that he is a good kisser. (via ohblainers)
darren on kissing (via blaineisapizza)
Darren Criss (via harrypotterybarn)
Theme made by Max Davis.